The gospel reading for today is John 20:19-31. Near the end, we read Jesus’ words to Thomas: “Have you come to believe because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and have believed.”
These words lead to questions for our consideration. You may want to ask yourself:
- Exactly what do I believe?
- From whom or where did I learn these ideas?
- Have I considered them myself and personalized them?
- What old beliefs have I released?
- What new ideas have helped me grow in my faith?
- To what other questions do these words lead me?